Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
This is for two Sundown E-series 8s..........1.2 cubes net....33hz....

20121201_121836.jpg
20121202_092659.jpg
20121202_100438.jpg
20121202_100444.jpg
20121202_100459.jpg

Is that little pad to mount the amp on? If so, nice little touch.

No the pad is to give a little more mounting depth......you have to do that on most under the seat enclosures if the box tapers aggressively......

Just got my enclosure in wow the 8's sound amazing!! The bas sounds crisp and can get really low, thanks for an awesome enclosure and here are some crappy cell phone pics

My ONLY complaint is the terminal cups. I think they look so shitty. And that's not your boxes specifically, that's in general. I will always use binding posts on my boxes. The cups are cheaper, so that's probably why they are so used. But I will spend the extra couple bucks for binding posts. Much cleaner look IMO.

I am by no means a pro but with the help this website and a awesome idea from double07 and his box I can honestly say my system is balanced with my ctx6.5cs up front with sound deadened doors and the subs in that enclosure. This setup hits so dam hard!!

My ONLY complaint is the terminal cups. I think they look so shitty. And that's not your boxes specifically, that's in general. I will always use binding posts on my boxes. The cups are cheaper, so that's probably why they are so used. But I will spend the extra couple bucks for binding posts. Much cleaner look IMO.

......Yeah the terminal cups are $1.29 each versus brass binding posts at almost $10 a pair....Of course I do try and use the better cups.....mine have the same exact style binding posts in them they are just physically shorter.......I do in fact offer the brass binding post for a $10 upcharge...Just the cost to cover them...no profit.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am by no means a pro but with the help this website and a awesome idea from double07 and his box I can honestly say my system is balanced with my ctx6.5cs up front with sound deadened doors and the subs in that enclosure. This setup hits so dam hard!!
Awesome dude...I am so glad you like it......It is amazing that a crappy box builder like me could turn out such a great sounding and looking enclosure...I guess the old saying is correct "Even a blind hog finds an acorn eventually".........If you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me.......I told you the 8s would be a big hit!!!!!...LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants