BHE+PSI = Win - 2 Platform 3 15's...Plexi....Everest 5k...LED and more!!!

well im glad you all like my car!

mad props to robin @BHE

car did its first real show today 146 flat on the dash at 33hz

and did a port wars run of a jaw dropping 164.2 at 33hz

robin did get some video of it today and i hope to see it soon

also thanks to PSI for the beast of subs they are performing to everything i wanted and beyond

Some sanding...bodyfill and paint clears that up pretty good.

im not sweating it right now.

What do you think of the look?
The work done is good, the goal and over all design I'm not a fan of. That would mostly be from me not being into ''loud''

looks great man, I couldn't ever do that to my car though... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Jesus.. why do people absolutely rape wood with routers? I mean.. slow down. It doesn't burn & turn black that way.
Some times it is the tools you use. It happens to me when I use a different router then I normally do and the speeds are set differently or were altered since I last used it.

This build makes me wish this monte I'm getting ready to redo for a client would have enough room for a bandpass setup....he has to many toys going in the back though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'll get them up today.

Why the big deal about the burn from the bit being hot or dull-ish? - its nothing a little 120 grit cant take care of after about a minute and a half.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.