Big Battery’s

Thx sir.. I have 1 370 right now. I may get a 500 soon if If I cant find a batt with alil less weight on her. I like to run atleast 250AH worth of batts. MY 2 dekas were fine I just want something all bigger. and no I have not done anything wrong I am sure I know what I am doing.
Yea the weight ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I just need 1 as I already have 1 sprinter 370 and would like to add just 1 more like batt.. How much u wanting? How old? Resting voltage?
Eh, I wouldn't want to drive for just one. They're a little over 2yrs old, but look great. 12.7-12.8V at rest. Actually, I could do $140 if you can meet off of I20 and HWY69 in Tyler. I think it's a 2hr drive for you.

I have 2-31 sized blue top optimas. Brand new. I think they're 120 ah. Have to double check. Prolly cost a bunch to ship tho. $300 ea plus shipping. These are the big marine ones. Not your average parts store battery.

LOL take ur time man I cant even install it yet butI like to have stuff waiting on me and not the other way around. Do what u gotta do and I will be here ready. Got my eye on a hc2400 but I doubt he will take my offer but nonetheless I want matching batt's... Lets just get it right this time!!!! I still want my **** bolts LOL!!!!!!!!!

Current batt is resting this morning at a nice 12.82 ohhh yeaaaaa Just needed a good charge to bring it back to life. 6amps for 12 hours and 2amps for 12 hours and boom shes alive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.