SOLD Big Sexy for sale

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
RF Power1000 (25 to Life Edition)

2/4/5 channel amp ( I CANNOT GET THE SUB CHANNEL TO WORK)

all chrome finish

benched at 106x4@4

pics can be found in joesmith502 FS thread whom i bought it from

for all i know getting the 5th channel to work could be a simple fix, i dont have the time, patience, or money to fix it....

i am willing to take a hit on this given its condition

ill list it at $300

Hey man, it would be cool if you let everyone know that the sub channel was working when it arrived to you so know one thinks I sent you a bad amp. I have a very clean rep on the boards and it would be great if I could keep it that way. Thanks man..

of course...i would have figured if they checked your thread they would have seen it was in complete working order...

thanks for the bump...so since its 10 of 7...the 7oclock price is 300....at 8 it will go down

btw i think the retail on this amp is $500 on sonixelectronics...and it isnt the chrome amp i dont believe, and like i said db-r amp repair should be under$50 if you want to use the 5th channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.