Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

in ATL thats not a good idea, AT ALL
Then I read you wanted a town car, if you wanted a 'vic or MGM you would get hassled by police and revved at by other MGMs and vics in the area, ATL is like vic/MGM city
stupid ******s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Hey man I thought I saw some black housing Vic headlights on eBay. Might have been in a Rides magazine though. Not sure. Either way I'm pretty sure someone makes them, and they're not Marauder lights. You should throw a train horn on this biatch while you're at it!

yeah.. pretty close to my work.
Where do you work?

Hey man I thought I saw some black housing Vic headlights on eBay. Might have been in a Rides magazine though. Not sure. Either way I'm pretty sure someone makes them, and they're not Marauder lights. You should throw a train horn on this biatch while you're at it!
Only problem with aftermarket lights is they turn green pretty fast. Im gunna buy some stock OEM lights and have them painted the aftermarket lights I have now are already turning green its been about a year.

Im now converting my stock ac compressor to an air compressor heres some pics

PICT8276-vi.jpg

The stock Ac comp (not mine this one is way too clean)

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

Had JIC Fittings welded to the end of my stock manifold

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

Went and had some hydraulic hoses made JIC to NPT

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

the hoses on the compressor

Oiler and oil/water separator mounted behind my front grill

100_1511.jpg

100_1512.jpg

This is what you see of the oiler with the cowl back on

100_1515.jpg

Compressor mounted with new manifold

100_1514.jpg

100_1518.jpg

This is so much more efficient than my 2 electric compressors fills my 2 5 gallon tanks in 2-3 minutes instead of 20

Send me some money so I can update the car lol. Ive just been collecting body parts maybe ill go weld up some of the holes in the car today other than that saving up for a paint job I havnt had any money to put into the car since the economy took a sh!t.

Well I now need new rear glass some gang thought it would be cool to shatter my back window and carve x4 on the trunk lid and XIV on the hood of my car maybe I need a sign that says "NOT A COP CAR!"

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.