Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-2.jpg

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-1.jpg

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMinis.jpg

The arms are just about done got new ball joints installed so the spindals can go on soon.

Dang thats some fabrication skills for sure. Looking awesome so far. If the car comes out looking half as good as just those control arms then its gonna be insane.

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-8.jpg

Bag cups

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-7.jpg

new lower arms installed

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-6.jpg

theres a bag installed in there. Hes getting an idea of what need to be relocated under the hood for the wheels.

_uploads_OwnerProfiles_TwistedMi-5.jpg

Getting an idea of how low it will lay.

Man I haven't logged in in months, but I still follow this thread threw my email updates. I had to say I'm getting really excited for you lol. What vehicle are those wheels off of? They look like the F-150 steelies, but they're 5-lug so I know they aren't. Did I miss it? They look like the Charger police package wheels too...

Man I haven't logged in in months, but I still follow this thread threw my email updates. I had to say I'm getting really excited for you lol. What vehicle are those wheels off of? They look like the F-150 steelies, but they're 5-lug so I know they aren't. Did I miss it? They look like the Charger police package wheels too...
yup they are charger police wheels. i picked them up from a dodge dealer for about $500 i have the center caps and all. i just need to re drill my hubs so they will fit correctly. As they sit right now there is a 7/10 of a mm difference in the bolt pattern between my ford and the charger. as for the rear the jag rear end isnt anywhere close to a dodge bolt pattern so those are getting re drilled soon.

The rear axel was finally removed Seth said it was a pain in the @ss to get out. heres a shot of it next to the jag rear end.

12247310260.jpg

heres some sort of sheet metal cross member that was attached to the axel

12247310271.jpg

Hey sorry just now gettin back to this but found out what your going to do with the engine yet? I know you said prolly sticking with the 2v...but it can be built like crazy of course. Either all motor or forced induction. Let me know if you need ideas.

ya im still not decided on what to do with the motor. Ive seen a stock 2v 4.6 create 500hp naturally aspirated throw a super charger on that and youll have one fast car. however ive also been looking at the ford 5.4l motors. Guess well have to wait and see.

Not sure which crate engine you were looking at or from who but there is NO 2v motor that makes 500hp without forced induction or nitrous. Even the 5.0 stroker mod motors with high non pump gas compression come in at about 440hp at the crank. There are 500hp stroker 32v mod motors but they arent streetable at all because they wind to 9k+rpm and run high compression and race gas.

it wasn't a crate motor I was looking at I was going to build another cop motor like an 03 or newer the ones with the preformanfe inhanced parts or maybe like a ford lightening motor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.