Bilsteins

stangman67
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Ouch, I just spent 400 bucks on a set of custom valved Bilsteins for my 67 Mustang. Worth it? I was planning on getting KYB GR2's for a hundred but I found a pretty incredible deal on the Bils. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Hopefully the ride isn't nearly as bouncy

I hear they are so I'll see what happens. My suspension is **** now, so really any improvement is going to be great. I have pretty high expectations for 400 bucks though.

Just replaced my KYB AGX struts with Bilsteins. They ride so much better. I'm having the shocks put on next Tuesday to match. These are Maximum Motorsports versions that I can convert to coilovers later. I just don't have the money right now. Can't wait though...you'll love em!!

Im gonna install KYB Gr2's on my car, From what I hear they are wonders over the stock suspension and if the Bilstiens are better then the KYB's then you should really be up there. Best thing is yours are adjustable. The Gr2's arent, well not for my car application atleast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date