Black Friday Deals 2023

fi.jpg

Not liking you right now Pop! Going to cost me freaking money I don't have! Especially with my MRI results coming back with a bunch of problems with my lower back with multiple disc bulging, multiple vertebrae fractured and a lesion on my bone marrow in that area in which I gotta have a biopsy to find out if it is cancerous or not. Grrrrrrr 655 for a set of Fi 1500 watt RMS 12" is very tempting! Damn you pop! lol

Not liking you right now Pop! Going to cost me freaking money I don't have! Especially with my MRI results coming back with a bunch of problems with my lower back with multiple disc bulging, multiple vertebrae fractured and a lesion on my bone marrow in that area in which I gotta have a biopsy to find out if it is cancerous or not. Grrrrrrr 655 for a set of Fi 1500 watt RMS 12" is very tempting! Damn you pop! lol

Look at the bright side, you’ll have a nice pair of 12’s and you saved money 🥳

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...