BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, did you have the unit hooked up to the brain???? You will only get the security light if the two aren't connected.
no i just tried it and the Unit works im really sorry about everything i feel horrible about the whole situation please understand that the whole time i never called you a scammer all i wanted was the situation resolved only posted in a thread so i could make sure it would get taken care off i owe you a HUGE apology you were still kind of a prick when dealing with and not very co-operative when i called to ask about the unit you got defensive and instead of trying to help just insulted me but besides the point im still really sorry ill post this in the thread to get your name cleared up but do understand that i was in no way trying to scam you either im glad the problem was resolved and sorry for the inconvenience
but i take the blame 100 percent except for the fact that i still haven't recieved the M.O but besides that everything is good
luls

dumbass

Apology accepted... However, we need to address a few things.
1) People are clearly too quick to judge. All of you that called me a scammer look like idiots, that's enough satisfaction for me.

2) When I asked you if you knew how to install a head unit it wasn't an insult, it was a question. I told you to take it to a shop. If you did that, they would have shown you what the issue was. You forgot a huge part of the installation.

3) I'm not the nicest person to deal with. So what? That doesn't make me a bad seller or a scammer. I never said I pride myself on customer service.

4) I completed my part of the deal exactly as I said I would. Let me know about the money order.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Yes, it does, you fucking dumbass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm sure there are tons of people on here now that would never deal with you now, due to your "It worked when I shipped it, not my problem" mentality. Me being one of them.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Yes, it does, you fucking dumbass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I'm sure there are tons of people on here now that would never deal with you now, due to your "It worked when I shipped it, not my problem" mentality. Me being one of them.
Alright boss, whatever you say. Since your reading comprehension is poor, let me dumb this down for you.

1) I shipped out a working head unit

2) He calls me and says it's not working

3) I ask him if he knows how to install a head unit

4) He says yes

5) I tell him to take it to a shop to have them double check it

6) He says that's not necessary

7) He makes a thread about how I sent him a broken head unit

8) I ask an extremely obvious question

9) He admits he doesn't know how to install a head unit

10) He publicly apologizes

The fact is, I shouldn't have to figure out what he did wrong when installing it. He was adamant about knowing what he was doing. If he installed it right in the first place this thread never would have happened. All he had to do was take this up with me privately and we would have come to the same conclusion. The product was good and I knew that all along. Pardon me for not going the extra mile to help an "expert" installer out. If he said to me he really doesn't know how to install this thing and what could be wrong, I would have been more inclined to help. Instead he immediately accused me of sending a broken unit.

Even you should be able to understand that.

10/10 would read again
Indeed, 5th page = thread save

The OP should be kissing ass right now for making such a big deal when it was his error in the first place. And to think, if you would have been a little calmer and more rational when he suggested you check over the install, this wouldn't have even been a public problem.

Like usual, everyone picks a side to bandwagon on.

Indeed, 5th page = thread save
The OP should be kissing ass right now for making such a big deal when it was his error in the first place. And to think, if you would have been a little calmer and more rational when he suggested you check over the install, this wouldn't have even been a public problem.

Like usual, everyone picks a side to bandwagon on.
Yourself included?

still have yet to receive the Money Order just to let you guys know not saying im not gonna get it just saying he's not the fastest at doing business with

Yeah, so I installed the amp yesterday and it goes right into protect. I took it to the shop down the street to have them bench it, and it goes into protect. The nerve you have, sending me a broken amp and accusing me or trying to scam you... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants