Blank slate enclosure design....

Participant count
  • Participant list

teenycar
10+ year member

So here are the dimensions. Max outer diameter is 56 inches long, 13 inches tall, 7 inches deep at the bottom and 5.5 inches deep at the top. If my math is correct it would be around 1.72 cubic feet of interior volume space. I haven't purchased subs yet but I do have a jl 1000/1 mono block slash amp. Puts out pretty good power. So with the dimensions listed what and how many of what would you put in it and would you run sealed or ported? I'm looking for a crisp, clean, and as deep as I can go bass. I listen to all types of music (with the exception of country and western).

That's going to be sealed or a small ported, and going to be a 10 at most. Try a sound splinter Rl-i 10 which loves small ported enclosures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.