Blown sub (kicker S10L7)

Up till a few years ago, you could still buy their version of the squares... Website has been down a longtime though...

credence speakers made the squares iirc. designed in stillwater and the original solo circles and squares were built in Kentucky at credence until they shipped overseas.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Credence-Speakers/158308987534850

maxresdefault.jpg

And he's only a short drive from Stillwater =)
That accord was pretty sick for its day. Got to audition it a few times, sublime sound!! There was a guy named Mike who had an 88 festiva that had 2 focal 13" subs and 3 way focals in custom kicks that was all powered by xtant big a$$ chrome amps. The 1001 and 601 if I'm not mistaken. The imaging in that thing was sick!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.