blue headlights

Sounds like the states has no downpours or foggy days/ nights. If you DO have them, then I suggest you remove the fake HID lights. It will NOT penetrate, but illuminate the fog or rain. You'll have a halfdogarse time trying to drive. Also, using higher watt bulbs will "fog" up your headlight covers (more or less melt it, looking to be millions of tiny bubbles, therefore the "fog") and you'll have to get them changed. I say it's either a real HID conversion or none at all.

Besides, it pisses the driver in front to see blue lights through their rear view mirror.

i just got my helios 12000k hid conversion kit in today and i love them, i just have to angle the headlights so i dont blind anybody. like previous stated if you can get the money get the conversion kits. also what is the legal limit? 8000k, 7000k?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...
You've read an outdated book...most of us learned things by either trial and error or someone more experienced helping...not a 20+ years old book 🤣🤣🤣
I am installing a Maestro SW, steering wheel control in a 2008 Honda CRV. When I flashed the unit it gave me instructions stating that I needed...

About this thread

jellyfish420

10+ year member
i design boxes .......
jellyfish420
STL ill side
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date