SOLD BNIB TWO 7kv.2 -- FS/WTT

Iakona
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
BNIB Elemental Designs 6.5" Subwoofer TWO

Pictures will be posted tuesday when the subs arrive from edesigns ;-)

Series : K-Series v.2

Model : 7Kv.2 Subwoofer

Dual 4 ohm

ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW FROM EDESIGSN

$110+ shipping

Looking for Trade items:

Looking to upgrade front stage (6.5" mids for the front door)

7" Touchscreen Head Unit (will throw in cash)

10w6v2

4 Channel amp and i will throw in cash

I'm more or less throwing these things on here for a Feeler but will keep if no interest. Thanks V!!! If i keep them im not sure how i will use them in the civic, but will figure something out! Bump!

were you asking or telling him?!!? If asking, yeah, d4's. If telling him, d4's are exactly what he described them as in the original post! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And by the way, ED is out of the d4 7kv.2 (eu 700's) and the price is $65 + shipping for each...and that's for the d2's! The v2's will no longer be made/sold in d4's (until the v3 is released later this year).

Good deal here, bump!

V.

were you asking or telling him?!!? If asking, yeah, d4's. If telling him, d4's are exactly what he described them as in the original post! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifAnd by the way, ED is out of the d4 7kv.2 (eu 700's) and the price is $65 + shipping for each...and that's for the d2's! The v2's will no longer be made/sold in d4's (until the v3 is released later this year).

Good deal here, bump!

V.

Uh, that link says they still have them for 37.50 a piece for the d4's.

Kef

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Iakona

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Iakona
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date