BodyKits

what do you want to know about them?
Well for some time i been lookin in to a mitsubishi eliclips.I know if i get one i would like to get a kit for it and i keep seeing deals on line for the kits but what kind of money am i really lookin at for one to be put on and painted...

My neighbor has a G35 show car, just don't get fiberglass, get polyurethane, or something flexible so when you bump something the bumpers don't crack or break off. I texted him and that's what he told me to tell you.

My neighbor has a G35 show car, just don't get fiberglass, get polyurethane, or something flexible so when you bump something the bumpers don't crack or break off. I texted him and that's what he told me to tell you.
Cool thanks for doin that i been doin some readin on line and from what i been readin polyurehane is the way to go in case i bump in to something. I do live some were that has speed bumps and im kinda doubting the idea even though im not gona drop the car...i was thinkin of not matchin the paint i allways liked the kit to be different color of the car. just me

Cool thanks for doin that i been doin some readin on line and from what i been readin polyurehane is the way to go in case i bump in to something. I do live some were that has speed bumps and im kinda doubting the idea even though im not gona drop the car...i was thinkin of not matchin the paint i allways liked the kit to be different color of the car. just me
please dont

^ i think it would look weird... you could make it work if you blend it into the white.

i think that if you do your research and find someone to paint it it can be done cheap, idk how they do it but i was looking into getting one and fiberglassing it to my car. then having my brother paint it for me.

Please. No bodykits.

95% of them are junk.

Don't listen to anyone that says not to get fiberglass. It may not flex like poly, but it's relatively easy to fix.

A friend of mine runs around with the owners of Aerotrends.com. If you must, check them out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date