BOSS560RBG How to connect a sub, powered or otherwise.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Carlos_510

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Hello,
New here thank you. I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler and just want some sound. I bought a BOSS560RBG head unit because it was marine grade and sometimes I get caught in the rain with the top off. I am not committed to the head unit and could replace it if necessary. I would like to connect a sub to this setup but do not know how. Looking for some help. I am open to suggestions can go with power sub or an amp connection. The sub I want to connect should be 6-8 inches, nothing earth shattering. Thank you in advance for you help. Have a great day.

Carl

Screenshot (20).png

Hello,
New here thank you. I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler and just want some sound. I bought a BOSS560RBG head unit because it was marine grade and sometimes I get caught in the rain with the top off. I am not committed to the head unit and could replace it if necessary. I would like to connect a sub to this setup but do not know how. Looking for some help. I am open to suggestions can go with power sub or an amp connection. The sub I want to connect should be 6-8 inches, nothing earth shattering. Thank you in advance for you help. Have a great day.

Carl

View attachment 58478
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...