Bought a head unit from a guy on here, but it came with no wiring harness

With priority, USPS doesn't have tracking numbers.
Why?

Because it takes them like 4 days to process it. Priority ships anywhere in America in 2-3 days, no more, no less. So, by the time you get your package, they will just be processing the tracking number.
well, it seems to be definately past the 3 day mark at this point.

mail takes time sometimes , i just got out of a deal where it took the post office from like dec.23 to jan.4 or 5th for a money order to get here from Ga.
yea, but the guy lives literally 5 hours from me driving. They probably could have walked it over here by foot and it would already be at my house lol.

mail takes time sometimes , i just got out of a deal where it took the post office from like dec.23 to jan.4 or 5th for a money order to get here from Ga.
that's because it was the holidays and new year. most shipping companys took acouple days off through those few weeks.

and also to OP. could be that he shipped it saturday and sunday they don't deliver, idk. give it some time though. could also be they lost it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

that's because it was the holidays and new year. most shipping companys took acouple days off through those few weeks.
and also to OP. could be that he shipped it saturday and sunday they don't deliver, idk. give it some time though. could also be they lost it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
yea but that's ridicolous if they lost it, and it shouldn't be my problem. If the guy would have actually checked everything before he shipped it to me, i wouldnt' have to deal with any of this. I shouldn't be inconvienced this heavily and not be able to install this radio because soem guy rushed and shipped the thing out without making sure all the parts were inside.

Maybe the hu was broken and he sent it knowing that you can't connect it without the harness. who knows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
well if that's the case, ill make sure everyone here knows who he is. He seems to sell and buy a ton of stuff on here, so i will make sure to spread his name around. But that seems like a pretty stupid plan though, so i doubt it is true.

Ok, i am gonna give this guy until tuesday to get in contact with me, and tell me what is going on. If not, im gonna have to buy the wiring harness myself and file a paypal dispute with him. im not gonna wait a month just to get a stupid wiring harness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.