SOLD -- Brand New 18" Fi BTL --

-Leister-
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ca
I have a brand new fully loaded 18" BTL. I ordered two of them in November of 2008 but can only fit one in my Cougar. Its dual 2 ohm and has NEVER seen power. Sub is flawless. Only been out of the box twice to take pictures then stored back in my closet. Comes with everything when I got it except the sticker and the Fi post card. I need to make room and this thing needs to go..

Price - 350$ + Shipping

Only trades im really looking for is a 12" BTL

FiBTTL.jpg

FiiBTL.jpg

FiBTL.jpg

Was looking to buy a RE Audio XXX 18" but have heard good things about Fi as well. Can you point me to any online professional reviews? This may work?
I would jsut ask about an 18" fi BTL on these forums.. People will tell you about them..

Or just youtube 18" Fi BTL and you will see..

Very nice drivers and at this price its a steal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.