Brand new obsidian 15 ported box.

Participant count
  • Participant list

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling a brand new, never used obsidian 15 in a ported box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new never used obsidian 15 and a ported box that has also never been used. I even have the invoice papers that the sub came with when it was delivered to my house. It has this past Thursdays date on it and everything. The box is just a pre fab and i will not sell them individually. They both need to go. 10/10 condition on both the box and the speaker.

Price:

Seeing as the sub costs 170 to pre order and the box cost me just over 40$ i want to sell them for $150.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26543767View attachment 26543768View attachment 26543769View attachment 26543770

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.