Build Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

aemeth
10+ year member

NW WI
Hi all,

Im looking for some input and some build ideas. I havent looked at subs or amps or even head units in over 5 years and figured this would be a great place to start getting suggestions so i can start researching.

Back when they first came out I had an MTX 9500 12" sub and a clarion dpx 1001.2 amp. I really enjoyed this setup for about 6 months and then it was stolen.

Im looking for something similar performance wise, maybe a little better if possible.

This will be going into a 98 eclipse GSX with the factory radio/speaker setup.

I will need a complete setup, head unit/sub/amp/box (Speakers can come at a later date)

My budget is roughly $1000 I can go as high as $1300 if its warranted

The only requirement I have is that the head unit has to be able to play MP3's from either a DVD or a USB drive.

Let me know if more info is needed

look at the head unit in my sig... has a good output... makes a big diff.. with that much money you can really get into some things... jusging by your lack of space i would say you are looking at 2 12" tops.. the possibilities are endless,,... for amps check out US amps, mmats, sundown.. it goes on and on... if you narrow it down and get a better idea of how many subs wattage etc.. ic ould really give you some ideas.. just shoot me a PM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.