Building an amp rack, need ideas

Yeah that's nice vertical amp racks rock socks. Being able to hide all the wiring is fat plus you don't want to screw stuff onto the box at a certain level it just gets the sh*t vibrated out of it and for amps that's bad. It's bad enough being in proximity to the box lol. With properly made gear heats not a huge issue to be honest unless sit's a amp that has fans in it. I guess it also depends how much you run it and where you live too.

my mine concern however is that im trying to keep my ports 6-8" from the hatch, so i pretty much have to build one behind my box and raise it high to see the amps, or go with another idea, im just not sure ;(

i think im going to do something like this, except close off the bottom where your biggest amp is (to hide the wires and hopefully create a ground inside it) then step up the amps from behind the box, and add a tiny strip of foam or something to the pieces of wood dont viberate eachother

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.