SOLD Bunch of rare SQ subs, amps, and head unit. ESX, PPI, Entasi, Elemental, JDM Pioneer

Participant count
  • Participant list

orangelss
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sedalia
Well I thought life was getting back to normal for me. Than some family things havecome up that can't be ignored. So selling off some of my toys and down sizing my current set-up.

Everything is warrantied to be as described when it arrives or I will refund your payment. I can only accept USPS money orders, sorry no paypal. The only trades I'm looking for are a nice GPS head unit, a stronger 5 channel amp (nine.5 or similar), and a nice 6.5 componet set.

Pioneer Carrozeria FH-P099MD double din from Japan. CD and MD player. Think of it as a 880prs on steriods. 13 band eq with several presets and 2 user setable, 3-way active crossover, T/A, will auto eq and T/A. I have a printed version of the owners manual. All the desplays are in english other than the T/A one adn its very easy to use, by looking at the graphics. Face is bruched alum and polished plexy. Includes the unit, mic, and ipod cable. Will not work with newest gen of ipods. $SOLD shipped

2- ESX Q120.4 amps. They don't need much introduction. They are both in excellent shape. One is missing a couple of the end cap screws. $350 shipped each

Pr of old school Clarion SRR1631 3-way pro series driver. Silk dome mid and tweeter. Can be bi-amped or used with a out board passive crossover. One of the best sounding set of drivers ever. $65 shipped

Elemental Designs 12A.22 12 dual 2ohm sub. TC9+ bassed uber SQ sub. $SOLD shipped

Accendent Avalance 12 in dual 2ohm sub. XBL2 sub. In great shape other than 2 faults. One push terminal is broke. Works but wouldn't be hard to replace and will send a extra along with it. The second is a small rub mark on the surrond. Nothing major, but its their. $SOLD shipped

PPI Pro 12 flat cone single 4ohm sub. Will get loud and play extreamly clean. Underhung design for very low distortion. $150 shipped

The next 2 subs I don't have here yet for pics.

Entasi 12 I just bought it from OgerDave on here. Should be here in a couple days. Another TC9 based sub. Two piece alum cone. Getting to be a very rare sub. $200 shipped

Beyma Pro12 single 4ohm driver. Bought it to compare to the other 12 I have. This is a NIB sub. 4" coil, pro sound based driver. $NLFS shipped

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyma CAR here is a link to their web page. Its under the competion line up. They really don't provide much info. Sub should be here later today. Will get some pics of it up than.

More pics of the radio. Its kinda dusty in my car and the suns out. Oh and I **** at taking pictures LOL Also the face has adjustable tilt angle to help combat glare and seating position. Also the knobs are alum and the volume (one sticking out) is retractable into the head unit.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.