Buying a new car *help*

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on how much you offer I suppose. Look at the sticker price, then decide how much you want to pay. Write it down on a piece of paper. Hand it to them and say "This is my offer, out the door, take it or leave it". There are PLENTY of car dealers that want to sell you a car.

Not to be a dick, but do a google search and you will find lots of good tips for buying a new car and not being fuked over by the sales people

okay go around to a couple dealerships, and get quotes, just look around. do not talk to them, just ask them and leave. compare what you get. remember it is a sales persons job to befriend you, and they do it very well. another big mistake people make is telling them, that you have a car to trade in. leave that for last. because what they will do is lower the price on the camry, then give you nothing for your car, so they still make the same amount. or they will give you a high trade in and high cost value. leave that till the end. your sales man may be nice, its his job, but do not let emotions get in the way, always be firm and rigid, dont go uhhh idont know maybe, be concise yes, no , it shows them you know what you want, and they cant get the extra package out of you. and remember, if things are getting confusing take a step back and look it over for a day, you make the contract not him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.