buying amp kit

yea some of the cheaper brands will say there wire is a certain guage and then not end up being that. like some compaines 1/0 is more like 2guage. what size wire kit you need? knukonceptz.com has good prices on many different guage u would need.

absolutely, i feel that it is imperative...you buy cheap 4 ga for example, its really like 12ga worth of copper with hella insulation. Once copper prices started going up, it seemed as the quality of wire went down. Kicker, streetwires, tsunami, memphis, fosgate all make good quality wire...i run 4ga memphis and its great..also, the cheaper brands have a much lower strand count. you want a high strand count. you want the strand to resemble something like hair rather than a paperclip thickness!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.