Width 5.47

Height 8.84

Terminals - C/FR Screw

Weight 40lbs

Manufacturer C&D

High Rate AGM Batteries in Excellent condition
all resting at 12.8-13.1V
Load testing indicates excellent capacity

High Rate UPS batteries like these are very well suited to car audio use do to their discharge characteristics.

These particular batteries are designed for extra long life and mounting at any angle.

210 watt 50Ah
10 year design life @ 25°C
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
Patented UL Recognized Flamearresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL 1778
Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
Not restricted for air transport - Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
Not restricted for surface transport - Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
Not restricted for water transport - Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.

Price:

$75.00 Shipped Get'em while you can :)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
INCLUDED

UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the continental US

If you prefer another shipping partner let me know via PM and I can work with you.

I have partnered with @Boomsday For discounted shipping.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20130528_171856_zpsff7f9c07.jpg

IMG_20130528_155330_zps5b1ee150.jpg

IMG_20130528_155358_zps7a76dbd5.jpg

IMG_20130528_152229_zps49cf504c.jpg

IMG_20130528_152223_zps537a7395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PRICING UPDATE

In an effort to make things easier and reduce the final price for everyone I have changed the price to 75.00 Shipped. Anywhere in the Lower 48

I have partnered with another member to help cut the shipping price down for everyone. 25.00 for shipping a 41lb. box UPS ground is an awesome price.

Get'em while you can guys!

PRICING UPDATE
In an effort to make things easier and reduce the final price for everyone I have changed the price to 75.00 Shipped. Anywhere in the Lower 48

I have partnered with another member to help cut the shipping price down for everyone. 25.00 for shipping a 41lb. box UPS ground is an awesome price.

Get'em while you can guys!
Just sent you a PM and also sent payment for a second battery sir. Thanks.

Just sent you a PM and also sent payment for a second battery sir. Thanks.
Got it, Thanks man. Got ur first label here. Do you want me to ship both on same day Spooney? Your second label will be here Monday so I could send the pair on Tue. if u prefer UPS guy only coming by once.

Money sent. Thanks
I got it! Thanks. I will forward you tracking info as soon as I receive the shipping label.

Got it, Thanks man. Got ur first label here. Do you want me to ship both on same day Spooney? Your second label will be here Monday so I could send the pair on Tue. if u prefer UPS guy only coming by once.

I got it! Thanks. I will forward you tracking info as soon as I receive the shipping label.
You can just ship them both the same day. Works just fine for me bro. Thanks

Spooney - Both of your batteries will ship today your second label just showed up on my door step.

Benz280se - Your label arrived today as well and will ship out this afternoon.

I'll PM you guys Tracking after I drop them @ UPS.

*These labels don't become active for tracking in the system until scanned in at acceptance.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
How big of an amp can I power with this? I have an optima yellow top up front...want to put one of these in the back of the jeep possibly...I have a MB Quart 1500watt monoblock and a MB Quart 4 channel 480 watt...can I hook both up or just one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...