CA&E READERS, Real quick, simple favor

RandyJ
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
For anyone with the CA&E magazine from March/April, whichever one has a few pages of new products, look and find the all black sub that has ass of a Ti Pro and give me the web-site please. Im looking around right now but for the life of me I cant remember what the name of the company was.

Thanks

Randy

I believe the pic you are talking about is of the Ground Zero sub:

gzpw15xq.jpg

Found here:

http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/en/plutonium.html

that sub looks a bit like my mofo!
That sub look absolutely nothing like a mofo. Different basket, different magnet, different top and bottom plates. You can see that it has an aluminum cone, etc etc

But yes, it is a sub with a large diameter magnet, like a Mofo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif That's all though.....

And you still need to resize your sig pic. No larger in height than 225 pixels is allowed.

i told him if he put both of the other ones together he could use that one. its only 272.

as long as he made the text above it smaller or out of the way or somthing...

back on topic. my old GZ sub (different manufacturer) pounds pretty hard. wonder what those badboys can do.

heres some info about their amps and such-

http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/en/test.html

a few of them on ebay too

why is treo stuff on there? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Thank ya squeak, love yaz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i told him if he put both of the other ones together he could use that one. its only 272.
as long as he made the text above it smaller or out of the way or somthing...

back on topic. my old GZ sub (different manufacturer) pounds pretty hard. wonder what those badboys can do.

heres some info about their amps and such-

http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/en/test.html

a few of them on ebay too

why is treo stuff on there? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

GZ= Treo

We called Ground Zero...and they picked up 'Treo'... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

So im lookin at it, and not seein any TS params, they look basically the same as the Ti and Ti pro though. Any detailed info anyone? Pricing? Are they worth it?

Well, found some of them. A little less Fs then the TIPro, same power handling, and a few other things, but it doesnt give much. Looks to be a German TiPro

That sub look absolutely nothing like a mofo. Different basket, different magnet, different top and bottom plates. You can see that it has an aluminum cone, etc etc
But yes, it is a sub with a large diameter magnet, like a Mofo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif That's all though.....

And you still need to resize your sig pic. No larger in height than 225 pixels is allowed.
Exactly...ignorant comment...

Oh...and "pimp my console" is ghey //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NG

The GZ Plutonium has been out for years now. But that's the first one Ive seen with that basket. The ones Ive seen had the older style basket like the old GZ Nuclears did (venezuelan basket iirc). That's definitely the same style basket as the Eclipse subs, and the JLaine uberwoofer, and looks much more like them than a MOFO for sure. What I find interesting is it looks soooo much like the new RE superwoofer coming out, only smaller. Strikingly similar in fact.

The GZ Plutonium has been out for years now. But that's the first one Ive seen with that basket. The ones Ive seen had the older style basket like the old GZ Nuclears did (venezuelan basket iirc). That's definitely the same style basket as the Eclipse subs, and the JLaine uberwoofer, and looks much more like them than a MOFO for sure. What I find interesting is it looks soooo much like the new RE superwoofer coming out, only smaller. Strikingly similar in fact.
Eh...totally different...and that's not it's name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.