can a 4 gauge wire damage an amp

wtf, I used small words just for you. I love spam, spam with bacon. Why are you ill? If you are and show me will it get on me?
Makes sense you like spam and bacon, salty and fatty.. better off eating dog food.

Did your wife ever buy you new speakers or RCAs?.. or are you still listening to garbage?

Ima get back to eating my steak and eggs breakfast. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You sure cry a lot

Makes sense you like spam and bacon, salty and fatty.. better off eating dog food.
Did your wife ever buy you new speakers or RCAs?.. or are you still listening to garbage?

Ima get back to eating my steak and eggs breakfast. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Your most intelligent reply from 1 week ago:

"I love how you came to a forum I offered legit advise in to try and flame me, yes you should be ashamed.

Anyone that isn't sure of something shouldn't be giving advise, like you for instance.

I picked apart your crap setup because you flamed me for knowing something, get off my ***, Im sorry I know more than you.

Do you realize you randomly started talking about this again, as if its the only thing you have to worry about. I never think about you and your garbage setup, until I get quoted by you and your instigating ***. So while you think about me throughout the day, just know that I know more than you and have far better **** than you.

Enjoy those walmart coaxials you wife bought you, maybe if you get a job you can put together a mediocre setup.

Now when you post your dumb response, I wont respond as I wont be "dragged down to your level". "

You sure cry a lot.

Your most intelligent reply from 1 week ago:

"I love how you came to a forum I offered legit advise in to try and flame me, yes you should be ashamed.

Anyone that isn't sure of something shouldn't be giving advise, like you for instance.

I picked apart your crap setup because you flamed me for knowing something, get off my ***, Im sorry I know more than you.

Do you realize you randomly started talking about this again, as if its the only thing you have to worry about. I never think about you and your garbage setup, until I get quoted by you and your instigating ***. So while you think about me throughout the day, just know that I know more than you and have far better **** than you.

Enjoy those walmart coaxials you wife bought you, maybe if you get a job you can put together a mediocre setup.

Now when you post your dumb response, I wont respond as I wont be "dragged down to your level". "
lmao you don't even have good comebacks so you repost me defending myself haha.. go hide under your rock and eat your spam you troll.

Come to NY if you wanna get this square otherwise **** off and enjoy your pathetic system PU$$Y. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Your running a kenwood amp, 4x pioneer coaxials and CCA.. I think ill pass on whatever logic you think you have.
Wow, burn.

Everybody, bow before this car audio god and beg for mercy before he burns down the entire forum due to our incompetence.

The coaxials were free. I'd be an idiot not to run them.

CCA is more than sufficient for many applications, especially one as small as mine. But I guess it'd be cool to brag about paying $1.50 more per foot without even needing to, right?

And the amp runs just fine. Gains are set correctly, and it pushes the sub. That's all it needs to do.

You need to re-evaluate yourself, bro. You're like Spider Monkey, but you don't have anything witty to say. That gives you and your mislead opinions zero value to this forum. But you keep on bashing away, buddy. I'm sure somebody will find your derogatory comments useful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.