Can i use this wire Need To KNow ASAP

My63impala
10+ year member

Hey guys just got my Lethal Injections in today and plan to finish the box and try them out but want to make sure this wire will work If i cut the ends off can i use this wire to connect my subs to my box terminal and then to the amp if not i need to go find some wire soon let me know asap

Picture234.jpg

Picture233.jpg

will cutting the ends off this not work other then the ends it looks like good wire
Here is what you need to do:

Stop all work on this system immediately.

Go to best buy

Give them your car and wallet

Walk away

Sell all tools you own

Quit this forum

That is all

really cx7 you got a build i can see since you seem to talk so much **** i would like to see your amazing builds
i talk a lot of **** too, and you can not see my amazing builds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

really cx7 you got a build i can see since you seem to talk so much **** i would like to see your amazing builds
I may not be the best, but I know to run at least acceptable size wire you dumb ass. If you have to ask on something like that, you should take my advice posted above

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Look whos talkin...
You bought a one of the most unreliable vehicals ever built!Grats,i bet its not even paid for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Life time power train warranty smart guy

BTW what VEHICAL do you own????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.