Can my ground be 3ft for my amp?

I'm sorry ekah. Kids. Definitely get the 1/0 ground. Looks great. I don't understand the John kuthe stuff on other threads not involving him or any of you.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry ekah. Kids. Definitely get the 1/0 ground. Looks great. I don't understand the John kuthe stuff on other threads not involving him or any of you.
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
I meant to post (but it didn't show up as posted):

You should as I did check your selected ground against a good cable to the neg post of the battery. I bought some 4AWG jumper cables which I needed anyway and now I have some. A good ground should have ZERO resistance between the neg battery post and your selected grounding point, IOW they should be electrically identical. When I measured my suspect grounding point I got 0.3 Ohms but I still had weird unexplainable amp heating even before I had any inputs into the amps! So I had my installer guy install a 0AWG cable to the neg battery post identical to the 0AWG +12V to the pos battery post and THAT cured my weird amp heating problem. (And I can't explain why, and I'm an EE by degree!)!

John Kuthe...

8e9d947105f4b272d3cd8a3b761ea9b9.jpg

Should I connect another fuse going across the 4 gauge to the blank spot with no wire going to would that do anything ? I have an extra 150 anl fuse

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The way you have it wired now it won't make any difference. If you flip the distribution block around and use it as intended you would need to fuse it. I would recommend flipping it and adding the appropriate fuse for each amp.

The funny thing about this thread, with everyone criticizing no truth Kuthe, is that it has basically turned into p0rn for him. You might as well jam your hand down his pants and start rubbing - that's the net effect anyway.

The funny thing about this thread, with everyone criticizing no truth Kuthe, is that it has basically turned into p0rn for him. You might as well jam your hand down his pants and start rubbing - that's the net effect anyway.
Yes, and no. To somebody like him, the thrill of his tormenting ways is greatly diminished when people start catching on to the ultimate reason he is doing it. He strives to feel "superior" or to know he can be significant enough to provoke a reaction. When people start seeing and calling him for what he is; the scared little boy with inferiority and possibly mother/father issues , the thrill will be gone

Yes, and no. To somebody like him, the thrill of his tormenting ways is greatly diminished when people start catching on to the ultimate reason he is doing it. He strives to feel "superior" or to know he can e significant enough to provoke a reaction. When people start seeing and calling him for the scared little boy with inferiority and possibly mother/father issues, the thrill will be gone
I don't care anymore. My system sounds JUST FINE and I love it! It sounds so good to me I may never go full active!

John Kuthe...

That's all that counts Mr. Kuthe
In the final analysis I think so! Like flavors. No right or wrong just personal opinion.

And I TOLD Y'ALL it would sound great and it does! Especially those PHD comps upfront! They make my front stage!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.