Candence and Crunch

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
Hey guys, iwas lookin at some candence subs....how are they in terms of sq and spl??

and another question, someone told me that crunch subs were awesome, i havenever heard them before, nor heard the name, what do u say?

p e a c e

k h i

hahaha alright, thanx bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wow...i dunno whateveryone else is saying about this forum....i posted this...and within1 min got a reply.!!

Crunch subs are trash........If your gonna buy crunch subs I would suggest buying kicker comp c10's or c12s your money would be better spent there....its about the same price at 65$ for the 10 and 69$ for the 12

I have 2 12" Crunch Drive Series in a bandpass box. They're alright, but then again, I've really never heard any others subs to compare them with. The only other subs I've heard are those F****** that drive down residential streets at midnight blasting it as loud as they can, i hate those people. But that's beside the point. I'd definately go with something else, unless your budget is like under $200 for amp and subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

khi

10+ year member
¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
khi
Calgary, AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date