Car Audio & Electronics -OR- Auto Sound and Security back issues

i'm keeping mine also...lol

well
wavefinger.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You didnt like Car Stereo Review?
not really, no reason.

i have from 1992 till the end but i am keeping lol
Scan 92 through 94 for me and upload it to adrive.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 50 gigs free cloud storage, never expires. Basic storage is free.

while impressive, I only want those specific years. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif my now dead stepfather and I built a car audio system from those magazines when I turned 16 in 1993 and I'd love to see them again.

I have a goal in mind to get these older mags and scan to make available to everyone. I can understand those with the mags treasure them and don't want to let them out of their hands (I'd be the same way if I still had mine). I'm going to try and make a guide to make it easy for people to take pics of the pages of the mags. My plan is to use an easel and my Canon 7D DSLR on a tripod. It should be MUCH faster than scanning each page.

I will soon have some 1996 and 1999 CA&E mags I'll "digitize" and make available to everyone. This is a VERY labor intensive task, but I feel it is important to keep the history alive! It is the time of year to be giving, right?

Now, anyone with the O/S Mags want to share? I'll even volunteer to do the "digitizing" if you guys send me the mags...I'll send them back in the same condition and give you something as collateral if you want. My goal is to do one mag per day, maybe more on the weekends.

-BigDWiz

I know it's not what the original poster asked for, but I thought I'd throw it out there. The May 1998 Issue of Car Audio & Electronics, digitized in PDF for your viewing pleasure. No, it is NOT perfect, but it is readable.

Car_Audio_and_Electronics_05_1998.pdf

I'll work on my capture technique so the next one should be better. I need some better clipboard type devices from the office store. Something to help stretch the pages to keep them as flat as possible. I'll also get a better angle so the pages are in proper perspective and not skewed...

I know it's not what the original poster asked for, but I thought I'd throw it out there. The May 1998 Issue of Car Audio & Electronics, digitized in PDF for your viewing pleasure. No, it is NOT perfect, but it is readable.

I'll work on my capture technique so the next one should be better. I need some better clipboard type devices from the office store. Something to help stretch the pages to keep them as flat as possible. I'll also get a better angle so the pages are in proper perspective and not skewed...
thx for this

Just caught this. Better late than never! Thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.