Car Audio Buy Back Program

Participant count
  • Participant list

XplicitAudio
Pro Seller

So I'm going to try something new. If it works, great. If not, oh well! At least I tried. I am testing a car audio buy back program.

This program is designed as a last resort sale for those who can't sell equipment. You will get a small amount of store credit for your item in which you can purchase more equipment from our store. You will ONLY receive store credit. YOU WILL GET A LOW BALL QUOTE. USE US AS A LAST RESORT TO TRY AND GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.

How it works:

1. Fill out the form.

2. If we are interested, We'll contact you with a quote as to what amount you'd receive in different situations.

3. If quote is agreed upon, you ship us the product at your expense. Please note the quote can change depending the condition when we receive it.

4. We test the product. If it works as expected and we don't need to renegotiate our quote, we give you credit. *Keep in mind, we can provide a new quote both more or less depending on the situation*

5. If product fails our tests, you may "junk it" and leave it with us or provide us with a shipping label (or we'll provide one, you pay us) and we'll ship it back to you at your expense.

We will be selective on what we want to buy. We will not accept everything. Actually, we probably won't take most stuff. But hey, it's worth a shot.

You are responsible for any damages shipping OR us testing it. We will not warranty or provide support for any used equipment. If we hook it up and it goes poof, it's because it was on it's last leg anyways. We like to think we know what we are doing.

If you ship us your product, please give us at minimum a week to test the product AFTER we receive it. We are busy. This will not be our main priority. So it'll probably take a week or two.

I want to reemphasize that if something breaks, our fault or not, WE ARE NOT LIABLE. By submitting this form you agree to this.

Oh, I don't want your weights, broken TVs, old fruit roll-ups, etc. Please keep it car audio related.

Any question, please contact sales@xplicitaudio.com

http://xplicitaudio.com/product-buy-back-program/

Worst idea ever.

Customer ships at expense, they get low balled, if you decide you dont want it once you get it customer is responsible for paying to get their item back because you changed your mind, and if you damage the product customers fault.

Worst idea ever.
Customer ships at expense, they get low balled, if you decide you dont want it once you get it customer is responsible for paying to get their item back because you changed your mind, and if you damage the product customers fault.
exactly ^^ well said.

Just clicked on the link you provided, and realized that you put "old fruit-rollups" on an official legally binding document.. lulz

Thought you just added that on your forum post

Worst idea ever.
I don't believe I said anywhere that this would be a must have thing. It's a last resort. For those who just can't sell their equipment to save their life.

As for the damage part, It's to cover my ***. Anyone who knows me or my customer oriented business ethics, know I would replace or give the initial quote in credit. I need to be legally covered and that's why I put it there.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Just clicked on the link you provided, and realized that you put "old fruit-rollups" on an official legally binding document.. lulz
Thought you just added that on your forum post
I have a dry sense of humor. I find things like that funny. Thanks for appreciating it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Sundown5k. No shows no burps... Also, 2 skar 2500's mint. Lastly, 2 Nendo BC2ks mint.. Currently using both skars but I can use any combo. Just wanna see if you go any interest in trades for some subs.. OG owner of all amps beside nendos bought from Team mate at good dnt pass up price..

Sundown5k. No shows no burps... Also, 2 skar 2500's mint. Lastly, 2 Nendo BC2ks mint.. Currently using both skars but I can use any combo. Just wanna see if you go any interest in trades for some subs.. OG owner of all amps beside nendos bought from Team mate at good dnt pass up price..
Submit all that through my form so we can communicate via email if you are serious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XplicitAudio

Pro Seller
XplicitAudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from