Car audio cooling system

yea sorry man but i had a complete temperature activated system that i built for about 250 which included the digital circuit, the display, the relays, the fans and wiring. and cooling amps to 50 degrees is a little extreme in my last cooling system i had my fans kick on at 70 degrees and i only built a cooling system for the extra points at show and well to be a one off system

a fridge type setup is too excessive. all you really need is to get the old air out bring in new air. as for bazooka havin the liquid cooled if i remember right PPI had it first and it looked better.

I will purchase it under one condition.

Post a picture of you saying "I love vanilla sausage" to show me you are legitimate and I will send you 250 dollars I will not send you any more until receiving further details about the cooling system.

pm me if you prefer.

guys i can't keep saying this enough..... it's not built yet, it's just an idea.

and now i know it's not a good one, i'll come up with something else that's way more useful.

guys i can't keep saying this enough..... it's not built yet, it's just an idea.and now i know it's not a good one, i'll come up with something else that's way more useful.
its a great idea but it has to be cheaper and more practical and refrigeration isnt the route to go ive seen care with ac systems from the front of the car actually mounted in the rear but it really isnt necessary.

a simple velleman thermostat w/ thermistor, 30amp relay and an array of fans and custom mounting you can keep you amps cool for much less with alot less fabrication

guys i can't keep saying this enough..... it's not built yet, it's just an idea.and now i know it's not a good one, i'll come up with something else that's way more useful.
I'll make you a deal. Send me 50 dollars with a diagram of your design with complete details and a sign of you saying "i love vanilla sausage" and I will in return send you 200 dollars as a deposit. Upon receiving 50% or more of the system components and installation instructions I will send you another 300 dollars. Once the system is completely installed and functional I will send you teh remaining 650 dollars and recommend you all over the internet.

I'll make you a deal. Send me 50 dollars with a diagram of your design with complete details and a sign of you saying "i love vanilla sausage" and I will in return send you 200 dollars as a deposit. Upon receiving 50% or more of the system components and installation instructions I will send you another 300 dollars. Once the system is completely installed and functional I will send you teh remaining 650 dollars and recommend you all over the internet.
ill send u a diagram of my amp temp control system if u send me 200 hell ill even get all the parts together and ship them to you for 1grand. and i know my desgn work it just has to be custom implemented

lol but seriously ive don this before without refrigerant it is possible and moderately cheap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.