car audio shop ****...

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
After researching I went by a highly rated local car audio shop. So I start talking to the guy he seems to know a little bit not much at all though. Then I ask how much to treat my doors and install door speakers. He said roughly 250. I said I'll be bring my own material. I did that included installing sound deadening product, mlv, and ccf. His response was what is ccf and mlv? I left. Why is it sorry hard to find decent car audio shop. I would do it my self but I don't want to destroy my interior.

mass loaded vinyl and closed cell fiber or something

not something id expect a shop to know though.

if they know how to find good sound deadening and install it then there's nothing wrong with that. many shops dont have the time or resources to put into something that in depth because most people cant afford to have it done

mass loaded vinyl and closed cell fiber or something
not something id expect a shop to know though.

if they know how to find good sound deadening and install it then there's nothing wrong with that. many shops dont have the time or resources to put into something that in depth because most people cant afford to have it done
It's not a like a car audio secret though they should still at least know what it is

Didn't know your obscure acronyms huh??

F'em. They must be idiots.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Man, I don't even own a record player //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I wouldnt expect a shop to know about mlv or ccf but that's just because a lot of shops know nothing about car audio besides half *** throwing in popular brand names.

Look into buying the proper tools to take off panels etc and you won't tear anything up and it will still be cheaper than a shop. You can do what you wish as far as deadening goes and not have to worry about anyone else f'in it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.