Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
with all my free time makin some kicks for mine is probably in my future. Maybe a box if i can come across some people with some tools. ***** not having all my stuff here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ok for all that are goin to come up on sat. let's meet at 2pm at joann's fabrics it's around 300 south and main east side and has a good size parkin lot. all of you comeing from the south should ride up together not in one car but caravan so no one gets lost. ha ha

David if you need my number then let me know and i can pm it to ya

with all my free time makin some kicks for mine is probably in my future. Maybe a box if i can come across some people with some tools. ***** not having all my stuff here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Hit me up. I'm around the 900 south and 900 east area. I have a table saw, router, jig saw, etc. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I'm good to go.

well hopefully my dam car comes, i still need to take measurements so i can design a box. probably get get some 187s from Nick @ IA or something. Something simple im sure.

And i dont see myself gettin lost, my job has had me from tooele to morgan. Im startin to get use to the area. Plus my iphones map is killer. But ill keep posted once i know what im doin for sure.

anyone reccommend some badass restaurants in my area? So far we have found wingers, which is everywhere out here but still pretty cool and Iggys in centerville. Ate at a few shitty mexican places and fast food seems to be it

there's a thread on utahhondas.net about best places to eat and that's all i can recomend in your area but up here in logan i'd say try angies it kicks ass for a small local place

Where are you at? I thought you were in the downtown area. There's some pretty good joints down there. Acme Burger I heard is good, but a little on the expensive side. Ahh Sushi/Oh Shucks is a good sushi joint with half off rolls at lunch time and $3.00 rolls on Wednesday nights. Also a bar if you want to get your beer on. Brewvies is down in the area, too. Catch some food, beer, and a movie. Their food is pretty good being bar food. There's a great falafel joint in Sugarhouse, too.

im in woodscross, right off the freeway. By texas roadhouse and lowes and ****. Ive heard some stuff about brewvies, definately something i wanna check out.

so who wants some stuff shipped to their place? Im starting to eye some equipment and would much rather it shipped to someones house than this shitty hotel.

cool ill hit one of you guys up when i figure out what im wanting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.