Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
im running 2 jl12 w3's and about 720 watts for now would like to be part of your club
it's not like we need you to try out were just a bunch of guys that are into car audio and try to make it to shows together so if you want in and can make it to some shows along with just hang out and bs while helping the others to get loud along with yourself I don't have a prob. with it

Hey guy's, I've got a subwoofer I need to get rid of. It is an Eclipse SW8000. Asking $75:wow: to anyone local.
BabyV009.jpg
humm i kinda wanna see it in person...

i may consider tradeing that batt for it..

no biggie..

oh thomas i think you would have some intrest in utahhondas.net

but i still to this day wonder why you bought a ford... after you had a honda for so long....

allso to dude from midvale. with the 700w... ive ran more to my front speakers..

we need to have a requirement to run in the club.. set it up as far as classes or something..

what kinda requirement's should we have to join mel?

well I think that we all might want to get together and discuss it kind of a mini meet with the ut. guys and if we go with classes are we going to break it down by usaci or DB Drag? there are a lot of ?'s that would need to be answered if we are going to try and make this a real local team that can make an impact. Seth i'll be comeing down tomarrow to pick up a donner car in north ogden maybe we can do a sit down then

thanks seth for the in put ill have to put more power to my front stage so with that said what separates would you recommended im going to be using a ppi pc 4800.1 800 watt amp any input would be welcome im looking to get some new subs and amp

I think I can help ya with that I mean it's just going to be a fart box right? We can start with 3cubes with external ports. send me your max dimentions and where your car is peaking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date