Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I think I can help ya with that I mean it's just going to be a fart box right? We can start with 3cubes with external ports. send me your max dimentions and where your car is peaking
Help me with an 18":confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Right now, I believe my car is peaking in the mid/high 40's, from reading around the forums and experience, trunks peak low.. not so sure untill I can get meter time. My theory is that is the 1/4 wave at the mic with my "mini wall". If I continue with the 1/4 wall, my max dimentions are 30.5"x 13" x 25". If I go with a trunk box, then I might be able to get larger, around 6'^3

I thinking about reconing the aq into a 12" or maybe larger, depending on class I decide to run. I honestly believe a 12" and a horn could yeild mid/high 140's off the bat in my car. I'd like somthing silly loud for daily too though.

****, I get a headache thinking about what to do...

well I think that we all might want to get together and discuss it kind of a mini meet with the ut. guys and if we go with classes are we going to break it down by usaci or DB Drag? there are a lot of ?'s that would need to be answered if we are going to try and make this a real local team that can make an impact. Seth i'll be comeing down tomarrow to pick up a donner car in north ogden maybe we can do a sit down then
^ Any updates on this? I'd like to know what is going on so I know what to do with my current gear. Thanks guy's.

yep I got a donnor car. but that's it never got ahold of seth. Also vmann the amount of area you have for a box is perfect for a single 15 i'd try 90sq" of port with a leanth of 18. I think that this will work well for ya but it's just a thought

no I never linked up with seth but I did call him(no answer) I also called about car wars again and they said not happennin but they will probably have a SQ competition. I guess they reallized that JL is not good 4 SPL and there products can't hang in the lanes. So I won't make the 2.5 hr drive to it most likely

no I never linked up with seth but I did call him(no answer) I also called about car wars again and they said not happennin but they will probably have a SQ competition. I guess they reallized that JL is not good 4 SPL and there products can't hang in the lanes. So I won't make the 2.5 hr drive to it most likely
That's a bunch of dumb. I guess it's just a waiting game to see if they do it or now. I talked to Mario and he said it's on, but I already told you that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Vmann has a new enclosure now, too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

does vmann's enclosure sund better and get louder? Also when you talk to mario make sure and specify SPL COMP. as they said there would be SQ comp but no SPL
If I see him again, I'll make sure to ask.

And Vmann has a TON of MDF pieces hanging out in his garage! Lol! Almost as much as me. Hopefully this enclosure will work out well for him. We'll see.

concepts says that cause there customers didn't win in spl that they were only having sql that's the last i heard
That's a bunch of gay... Maybe they should hire people that know how to get loud. Hell, I'd work there part time. It's close to my house.

I told you all they were mad at me those *******
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif I'm curious how much it would take to get the BoominAudio Productions guys down here...

actually there's a small car show in preston and I was going to see if they would be willing to have them come down. If you have a location I don't see why we take up a collection and do it

That's a bunch of dumb. I guess it's just a waiting game to see if they do it or now. I talked to Mario and he said it's on, but I already told you that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Vmann has a new enclosure now, too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
I'm still doing a little bit of tweaking with HU and amplifier settings to see what I can get out of it. It was an extremely tight fit, and it may be effecting output. Just as we thought though, the woofer can reach its mechanical limits. I've already got a little bit of cash set away for the 12" recone, and I talked to DJ about it yesterday.

I need a fukcin job ****it:mad://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif I'm going to spend most of this week hunting something down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date