car peek ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
28hz peak? sheesh! what do you drive a bus? ...just kidding. How does your box load....where are the woofers moving the least, 28hz? if so, shorten the port like said...get it in the mid 30's. but if not....deaden whatever panels still flex a good amount, it should help.

but if its tuned the same as your box for 12's means a miscalc/different woofer firing/port firing combination is giving you that.

28hz peak? sheesh! what do you drive a bus? ...just kidding. How does your box load....where are the woofers moving the least, 28hz? if so, shorten the port like said...get it in the mid 30's. but if not....deaden whatever panels still flex a good amount, it should help.
but if its tuned the same as your box for 12's means a miscalc/different woofer firing/port firing combination is giving you that.
the box i have now takes up the whole hatch and it is subs up port back

but when i hit the low notes every panel flexs and the back of the hatch where the taillights are flexs a inch or so i have had to repair sheetmeatle there as well and i have some 1" birtch do you think it will help and to bolt it to that kidda like a reflex pad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.