Car Security

Participant count
  • Participant list
well you could have used 8 different screws there going to take the box too! If your car is in a bad area I would suggest an alarm or at least a dummy light.

I've heard of people coping the signals of the alarms and using them to open/disarm the locks/security. I know it can be done with garage doors easily.

Best advice is to a blanket over your subs or something to cover them when you park it and don't bump close to home or close to your destination.

Personally I would do an alarm 2 if you can afford it. Disengage the trunk release and if your trunk folds down, there should be a latch which can lock the back seats up so people cant get at your amps.

Get in the habit of ALWAYS pulling your radio's faceplate if it comes off. If you disengage trunk access then you can put it in there.

Nothing pisses you off more than getting jacked.

You can use one way screws (you can tighten them, but not loosen them) to secure the woofer and the box.

Get a security system and actually have it installed correctly with the appropriate extras (piezo sirens in the interior of the car help to deter anyone if that thing goes off)

Tint your windows.

I don't know what kind of vehicle you have, but put it in your trunk?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.