Car Thief Video

thats BFK I think, Staged if ya ask me.

for some reason im thinkin the same thing.....y werent any of those car alarms goin off.....i guess he cuda picked old enough car without an alarms, but almost any car doesnt allow u to open the lock/ open the door through the window......in other words if ur locked outa ur car and open it through the window u left open, the alarm goes off if u locked the car before gettin out....jjust was fishy to me'

for some reason im thinkin the same thing.....y werent any of those car alarms goin off.....i guess he cuda picked old enough car without an alarms, but almost any car doesnt allow u to open the lock/ open the door through the window......in other words if ur locked outa ur car and open it through the window u left open, the alarm goes off if u locked the car before gettin out....jjust was fishy to me'
Lot of em look newer. Also just watched til the end he says bling bling money, money for crack?

yep even my 98 explorer if i unlock it from the inside the factory alarm goes off and i also got the aftermarket one to.
btw the first posts obviously your driving around without insurance. or have a sucky one. any decent insurance company should cover the window and almost anything taken under conprehensive part of the insurance.
$500 cd player-$500 deductible=//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

hah ***** for you. might want to look into state farm. 0$ deductible. break my window cost 100$ they pay everything still a cd player along they pay everything steal 5000$ of equipment they pay everything if you got receipts or at least pictures of proof of it being bolted down.
nah, my **** has never been broken into.... been vandalized by some folks who settle their differences that way instead of more mature means. Never had anything stolen. I'll have to look into SF. However if you have a coule break ins a file 2 $500 complaints, whats that gonna raise your rate in the long run, any clue?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.