Carputer Update Part Duex

ok thats why it was cheaper......touchscreen is almost neccesary,., who wants to cary and use a wireless mouse? do you use a keyboard

Not yet. Gonna get a mini keyboard and mount it under the sunvisor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For now I use the windows on screen keyboard

This looks awesome!What about start ups and shut downs?

Does the CP boot when you start the car? What about when you shut the car off? Enlighten us please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The power supply has a startup/shutdown controller that lets you set it up to startup/shutdown however you like.

I have Windows set to go into hibernate when the power button is pressed. The power supply simulates the power button being pressed when it's triggered.

So, when I turn off my car, after 5 seconds, the computer goes into hibernate. When I get in the car and start it up, the computer comes out of hibernate.

The power supply has a startup/shutdown controller that lets you set it up to startup/shutdown however you like.
I have Windows set to go into hibernate when the power button is pressed. The power supply simulates the power button being pressed when it's triggered.

So, when I turn off my car, after 5 seconds, the computer goes into hibernate. When I get in the car and start it up, the computer comes out of hibernate.
My man! Sounds like you got your bases covered!

This looks awesome!What about start ups and shut downs?

Does the CP boot when you start the car? What about when you shut the car off? Enlighten us please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i believe i read that it starts and shuts down with the car from the power supply>?

owned by the refresh button

do you evern turn it off from time to time? nightly?

Nice job man.....Gave you rep for this one, put you up to four bars.

Was it any more difficult to install everything than a stereo install?

Well ****...it turned out awesome. It seems as though you went from design to action stages overnight, whereas I on the other hand, am stuck in install phase for what seems like forever! Nice work...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.