Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
Single SA 8 in .75cf net @ 32hz........Arauco construction...flush mount.....kerf port.....charcoal carpet......black port......

20130224_160744_zps057487b3.jpg

20130224_164829_zps25fa6421.jpg

He's On Fire! Hey brian we started drinking earlier than expected and cant figure how n tha fack to measure a **** hair from a moose knuckle. But we'll get it done some how...

thats beautiful, how did you wrap that so well and how many square inches of port and length is that?
I use magic on the wrapping....the port is 8.5"h x 1.5"w x 34 I believe it was........It's in the neighborhood of 15" of port per cube......That SA should love it...

I use magic on the wrapping....the port is 8.5"h x 1.5"w x 34 I believe it was........It's in the neighborhood of 15" of port per cube......That SA should love it...
i bet i have the a E8 v2 i might make a box for

Homeboy has his stuff down to a science. So glad I went with 007 rather than davetheboxguy ! Most definitely will be seeing business out of California starting with my brother in law. Your a beast Brian.!

Homeboy has his stuff down to a science. So glad I went with 007 rather than davetheboxguy ! Most definitely will be seeing business out of California starting with my brother in law. Your a beast Brian.!
Thank you sir....It will leave out tomorrow as promised and I will PM you the tracking number......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants