cbr car stereo

Well I can say I ordered an epic-160 from them and it said it was shipped on the website but the day it was supposed to come no show. So I waited a day and called FedEx and they said they never recieved the item. So I emailed CBR and they said they dont have it or something so I dont know I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do but I think I am just gunna get a refund and go w/o for now seeing as my car is almost done.

sounds like buying from them is like flipping a coin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

This is all I have to say: Better Business Bureau

According to the phone number that processed my credit card transaction, I did a little research and found that CBR Stereo operates for/through INDO audio Electronics. I had to threaten legal action to solicit a response and to get my money back. I have tried to have CBR Stereo removed from caraudio.com's website as a reliable vendor, but unfortunately the attempt was not successful. I would highly recommend that you stay as far away from CBR as possible and hopefully some sort of action will be taken by the Administrators of this forum to delete deadbeat website businesses from our home page.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.