CDA-9855: How do you like the glide touch?

I personally have a 9835, and love it. It's what I'm used to.

But one of my best friend's just purchased and we installed his 9855. He loves it. It's not as hard as people make it out to be. Take's a few days to a week to get used to, but then you'll be flying through menus and functions like a master.

nG

I have the 9855 and find the glide touch after gettting used to it very nice. Once you learn how to use it is very easy to use and makes the menus easier to navigate.

I also have a 9855 and the GlideTouch was a little sketchy at first, but once you get used to it, it's pretty sweet.

I have grown to like it and have found it's easy to use while driving.

I am getting one installed Friday. From what I've heard, most people like it once they get used to it. The people who slam it the most seem to be folks that don't own it.
pertty much.

i've had mine for a few months and have no complaints.

it did take a little bit to get used to but a few weeks of playing around with it took care of that. also, once you make all your adjustments you dont use it all that much.

the earlier units had some poblems with the glide touch but that has since been fixed.

a buddy of mine sold his 9835 for a 9855(the first batch) and he hated it. He regreted selling his 9835 but as mentioned earlier the early 9855 had problems with the GT. I personally have the 9835 and I love it. He also stated that driving and using the GT was quite the pain. But hey I say go for it, if you dont like it you can always ebay it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.