Cdc351jeferson's DC XL 12" Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
gutted system outa trunk last night to make room for new box and such. almost done deadening need to mount subs batts amd amp will be playing by sat. sun at latest will let ya know how she sounds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

20130111_224556.jpg
[/img]

Fit like a champ through back seat that is

20130111_224556.jpg
[/img]
Fit like a champ through back seat that is
When you come back up this way you can just drop those batts off on the front porch if I'm not home. I think you need some more deadener too

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Maybe I missed it but how do you plan to finish this off?

When you come back up this way you can just drop those batts off on the front porch if I'm not home. I think you need some more deadener too 

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I lol'd

Amp raised a little above batts and wires dropping straight into batt on left with distros on it

lol i can drop them off if you pay for em and when i get me some bigger ones lol . dont have voltage issues with these here but could always use a little extra . I could use a little extra deadener in here wouldnt you think haha

lol i can drop them off if you pay for em and when i get me some bigger ones lol . dont have voltage issues with these here but could always use a little extra . I could use a little extra deadener in here wouldnt you think haha
I need to get my trunk looking like yours. The back of my car is starting to sound like a **** rattle can.

I need to get my trunk looking like yours. The back of my car is starting to sound like a **** rattle can.
That's what's nice about firing everything forward and sealing off the trunk.

Gonna be another Nicely made box again..Im gonna get you to get a box made for me soon for a pair of Daytons HO 10s/Custom made..You do some fantastic work man

That's what's nice about firing everything forward and sealing off the trunk.
my old box with half the port rear fire was ridiculous and was still musical . forward firing everything is a different sound to me . personally in my car it didnt sound right .

You should foam the entire trunk, and cut out what you dont need..lol

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

You should foam the entire trunk, and cut out what you dont need..lol:D,I thought about that onece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants