check out this sweet ride

i live to far out of town. they say that the telephone lines are to old here, and they also dont think they will ever have any highspeed internet in this town

whoaaaa sweeeeeeet car man!!!! is that urs? maybe we can meet up and race some time, i dont know if u really want to though im runnin a N/A geo metro, with a 300 shot of NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoaaaa sweeeeeeet car man!!!! is that urs? maybe we can meet up and race some time, i dont know if u really want to though im runnin a N/A geo metro, with a 300 shot of NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. i had a 91 maxima, they move pretty good:D

I really like the amp and cap mounted on the rear deck. That will never get stolen.

I also think I'm stealing the tin foil idea for my install, have to run to Sam's Club first.

lawls... repost... oh wait, i posted it on a different forum a while back... oops. I love the GT-R emblems and the extended AUTOMATIC shifter. gold. And teh crappy neons.

That car is mad tyte yo!

****... makes me ashamed to have a nissan

teh gayness.
lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif crappy neons isnt that box the one the have @ pepboys for some shitty speakers, like 50 with box,subs he just put in the rf p2's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.