Central Region Chicago,IL July 10th!! Very EXCITED!!!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
is there an extra fee for doing this at the show? hoping not since 2 weeks before this one is slam and everything's included in it (i still cant get over how expensive audio comps are for 30 seconds of fame; costing more than most shows i go to minus this, lowrider and rpm)

yea that's why alot of times i dont do stereo competitions unless they are at shows because alot of shows i go to are only 10-15$ for entry and if they have stereo competitions they are maybe an extra $5. that's why if i meter for the fun of it or for tuning i go to my buddy's since he's got a termlab

^^^ you should spare some for us then lol. i'v egot too much $ out the pocket on last minute mods for rpm lowrider slam street low, hin/nopi that i didnt get done in time for DUB; (***** cuz still gotta pay it cuz if i wanna get as many points possible to place i gotta do it)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i'm registered. lets see if with new tuning, amp turned up a lot more (may actually push for a change) and re-sealed box i can hit my 145 since i was .8 off at usac last year

can we actually sit in the car when being metered? because i did a comp this weekend that if its over 140db u can't sit in it and of course my remote is junk so on volume 8 (out of 40) and bass knob only half way i hit a 136.8 in street C which is about 7 less than i hit last year

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sq what 4

10+ year member
no clue
sq what 4
Canton,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date