Clarion cz702e

Hi..super... your HU .. was that a cz702..?
anychance that you can find me the color codes and maybe pin numbers for your connector as they are a bit different to mine ?

for one, the pink lead, third from left on your connector, is red on my connector...and second from right is free on yours, on mine there is a yellow lead...and the third from right on yours is red...on mine its orange with white stripe....

So if you coul help on this too it would be super :)
Yes its a cz702..

Yours and mine should be exactly the same.

Whatever you removed that connector from has different pin patterns.

Check on the unit that connector came from and see if the pins match or are different.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

ok..the connectors are from my old Clarion DXZ828R...but this is fine .. I can just rewire it to fit ..only need to know what color is connected to what on your connector if possible :)

When looking in the cz702e manual the pin numbers in the C connector, does not add up....when compaered to the pictures of your connector, or for that matter with what I can google....I'm beginning to think that there is a problem with my manual...?

do you have the manual from the cz702 ?

Your connector colors maybe different, but still the same pin configuration.

Match the colors to yours

QQJ5jj.png

If a cz702 harness is the same as a cz702e I have a spare harness never used . It can be yours for the cost of shipping.
Hi..could you send me a picture..or maybe have a look at Los33's connector picture on the first page and see if your connector has the same wire colors in the same places ??

The thing is that on the picture I can see a pink (third from left) and a red (third from right) wire .. on my connector there is a red (third from left) wire and a orange/white (third from right) .. ?

Your connector colors maybe different, but still the same pin configuration.
Match the colors to yours

QQJ5jj.png

Hi.. this is from my manual and a picture of the connector I have .. and it seems a bit different from yours ???

Can you tell me what the pink wire in your connector is used to ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.