Participant count
  • Participant list

Patthehat033
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

Clif Designs CDX-20A

Item(s) Description/Condition: The amp is in good cosmetic shape, some scratches but nothing too major.

It was repaired today July 5th, 2012 by ACP Electronics in Florissant,Missouri. It was tested at the shop and tested fine! I have not tested it personally.

One of the back lights on the meter's is burn't out, but the meter still functions.

Price:

Looking mostly to trade for a 3k amp. Otherwise $300 will work, but would prefer to trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Standard.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

34qry9k.jpg

b81c0h.jpg

4sjybb.jpg

vb7ds.jpg

345c412.jpg

Yes it is actually a 4k amp, I am looking to downgrade to a smaller amp though. So far the amp is going to either Catman or JohnJV unless someone has a better offer.

Yes it is actually a 4k amp, I am looking to downgrade to a smaller amp though. So far the amp is going to either Catman or JohnJV unless someone has a better offer.
well lmk what the deal can be. id love to have this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.