SOLD **Clifford RSX 3.5 Remote Start Car Alarm w/ Extra Piezo**

Participant count
  • Participant list
Clifford RSX3.5 Remote Start Car Alarm

I bought this stuff about a year ago but never had the funds to install it... now I owe a bunch of money... time to sell it.

**NOTE: This is NOT factory B-Stock or Refurbished or any of that trash that they sell all over the internet now. It is brand new.**

Features

2-Way Security and Remote Start System with Responder Technology.

6-channel remote start/security/keyless entry system

Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver LCD screen

Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®

Parking Light Flash

Failsafe® Starter Kill

Anti-Grind

Dual Zone Shock Sensor

Six-Tone Siren

Super Bright LED System Status Indicator

Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)

Defroster Output

Built-in Turbo Timer

4 Auxiliary outputs

Dome Light Supervision

Comfort Closure

Horn Honk

Includes One 2-way Responder Transceiver

Also included in this sale are 5 extra piezo sirens, one of which (they all look just like this) shown in the picture below.

As i mentioned in my other for sale post, i have about 30 references of sales scattered throughout the history of the CarAudio.com forums, a few are in that references section (it wasn't really used "back in my day" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif )

Anyway, PM me or post here if interested or if you have questions.

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

$185 shipped for all of it together

I have about 40 references (all 100% positive) throughout all the years I've been on this forum... Trusted.

PM me if you're interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.