Northwest Region Colorado comp?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
ok i never once said i was too old! just tired I've been listening to loudmouth jackass' for like 12 years talk about how they are so loud and "I'll turn it up next time". you know you are bringing car audio down even more with all the s h i t you talk I've gotten more pm's,text's,call's about you then anyone sub2weeker and for some reason they think i brought you into this!!!!! I will tell you one thing you are making a bad name for youself and no one will want to go to the show's with you there.**** if it wasent for mike and sound on wheels and the burb we wouldent have had any competition around here.you need to learn to be more sportman's like and cool the "I beat you s h i t, bring it on crap.I've beat alot of people and been beat by a lot of people and most the time I would shake there hand after and tell them good job. I was freinds with one guy for along time I called him up one time after he beat me and told him to be ready for the next show because i was getting new amps and sub's.he took it to heart and stopped talking to me.I was messing with him completly! just remeber this when people are at a show and you walk by and everything gets quiet. you'll know why!! dont be surprized when you do a show yourself and no one show's up
I don't know if they way he's calling people out is a form of excitment for him or not. But calling me out won't work like that either. He's making himself look like an ass.

I really think you should get back into the scene tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

ok i never once said i was too old! just tired I've been listening to loudmouth jackass' for like 12 years talk about how they are so loud and "I'll turn it up next time". you know you are bringing car audio down even more with all the s h i t you talk I've gotten more pm's,text's,call's about you then anyone sub2weeker and for some reason they think i brought you into this!!!!! I will tell you one thing you are making a bad name for youself and no one will want to go to the show's with you there.**** if it wasent for mike and sound on wheels and the burb we wouldent have had any competition around here.you need to learn to be more sportman's like and cool the "I beat you s h i t, bring it on crap.I've beat alot of people and been beat by a lot of people and most the time I would shake there hand after and tell them good job. I was freinds with one guy for along time I called him up one time after he beat me and told him to be ready for the next show because i was getting new amps and sub's.he took it to heart and stopped talking to me.I was messing with him completly! just remeber this when people are at a show and you walk by and everything gets quiet. you'll know why!! dont be surprized when you do a show yourself and no one show's up
This^

friendly comp between friends is the s hit.. i have won and have been beaten to people that i dont even know. and steve did it to me alot but we became friends when he said if you any help or questions call me. thats what car audio is about helping others out and have fun doing it, if you beat someone or get beat it about having fun. when people stop having fun or see someone out there with this im better then you bull sh it nobody is going to want to be around. and for steve you are all ways welcome for any kind of input on or off the forum.

oh one more thing you bought his van and his 4 18s that he built... it should be thank you for getting me this loud and not were you at, why you here your out of the game....

friendly comp between friends is the s hit.. i have won and have been beaten to people that i dont even know. and steve did it to me alot but we became friends when he said if you any help or questions call me. thats what car audio is about helping others out and have fun doing it, if you beat someone or get beat it about having fun. when people stop having fun or see someone out there with this im better then you bull sh it nobody is going to want to be around. and for steve you are all ways welcome for any kind of input on or off the forum.
oh one more thing you bought his van and his 4 18s that he built... it should be thank you for getting me this loud and not were you at, why you here your out of the game....
he built his own box:) mine would of done a 155 already:D

okay, so i see ive brought out the sissy crying again. if any of you have been at show with me you know D AMN well that by no means am i stuck on myself. i go to have fun. as for this forum. i think its funny steve how you and i are texting back and forth all day sometimes just bullshittin. and these people dont know that. and i tell you your too old crap is exactly that CRAP. you know im playin yet your all sensitive. and big mike and i were in contact during the writing of our little game on here. what is competition everyone??? ask your selves that. and if you aint my friend or dont wantta be than i'm gonna cry myself to sleep. i have allways had respect for everyone that shows up. now this tnt dude. i dont get. show up and thats all. because i will. to every show this next year that i can. if i dont see any new people, i wont enter just to be fair.

look to everyone whos feelings i have hurt. SORRY.

and those that wantta hop on the leg, KEEP IT UP

SO WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS?

i bought his van that chevy made

i bought some speakers that he assembled

lets compare

you bought a car that a dealer made

you bought some subs that someone else made

THANKS DODGE, WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER POUND AS HARD AS I DO.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

okay, so i see ive brought out the sissy crying again. if any of you have been at show with me you know D AMN well that by no means am i stuck on myself. i go to have fun. as for this forum. i think its funny steve how you and i are texting back and forth all day sometimes just bullshittin. and these people dont know that. and i tell you your too old crap is exactly that CRAP. you know im playin yet your all sensitive. and big mike and i were in contact during the writing of our little game on here. what is competition everyone??? ask your selves that. and if you aint my friend or dont wantta be than i'm gonna cry myself to sleep. i have allways had respect for everyone that shows up. now this tnt dude. i dont get. show up and thats all. because i will. to every show this next year that i can. if i dont see any new people, i wont enter just to be fair.
look to everyone whos feelings i have hurt. SORRY.

and those that wantta hop on the leg, KEEP IT UP

I can take all the crap you can dish:D because i dont give a F U C K. but just to hear and see you talk about bringing the sport back then talk down to everyone!!!! that dont make sense.I like to hear about people doing great numbers yes I'm glad your happy with your numbers.BUT when you beat someone they know that you beat them they dont need you to tell them time and time again. all you have to do is slow your role with the s h i t talking.

oh and another thing the reason i went to show's was to hang out with my FREINDS and get away from the wife.

OK with that being said see you guys at the next show:D

I can take all the crap you can dish:D because i dont give a F U C K. but just to hear and see you talk about bringing the sport back then talk down to everyone!!!! that dont make sense.I like to hear about people doing great numbers yes I'm glad your happy with your numbers.BUT when you beat someone they know that you beat them they dont need you to tell them time and time again. all you have to do is slow your role with the s h i t talking.
oh and another thing the reason i went to show's was to hang out with my FREINDS and get away from the wife.

OK with that being said see you guys at the next show:D
and you can ask james, i told him i wantted to see you get back into it. cuz i know you dig the **** out of it. thats one of the reasons ive been giving YOU ****. is so you'll show up.

answer me this, have you decided that ive said something to offend you go not wantta talk to me?

and i know mike and i are allways giving each other ****, even though i thought the burbon was louder with the strokers in it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

controversy brings people. a good fights do, and big hitters will. when the playing field is leveled out to accomidate the single subs, sets of 12s 15s and mutlitple subs. people will show and have fun and compete. i wantta make this sport bigger in colorado. but i know if i build a burp box and win every show, then people with a stereo system wont wantta show up or enter because they know they dont have a chance. i talked more **** for the last show and more people showed up to that show than any other show besides the car toys one. this year.

and you can ask james, i told him i wantted to see you get back into it. cuz i know you dig the **** out of it. thats one of the reasons ive been giving YOU ****. is so you'll show up.
answer me this, have you decided that ive said something to offend you go not wantta talk to me?

and i know mike and i are allways giving each other ****, even though i thought the burbon was louder with the strokers in it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

controversy brings people. a good fights do, and big hitters will. when the playing field is leveled out to accomidate the single subs, sets of 12s 15s and mutlitple subs. people will show and have fun and compete. i wantta make this sport bigger in colorado. but i know if i build a burp box and win every show, then people with a stereo system wont wantta show up or enter because they know they dont have a chance. i talked more **** for the last show and more people showed up to that show than any other show besides the car toys one. this year.

dude james called my wife a hooker and i'm not offended //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif LOL

so what i read is that your not going to win all the show's you enter. well with the system you have started i dont beleive that:rolleyes: you have one of THE loudest systems in colorado //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif yes i said one "of" not "the" loudest.so you better get building:eek:

dude james called my wife a hooker and i'm not offended //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif LOLso what i read is that your not going to win all the show's you enter. well with the system you have started i dont beleive that:rolleyes: you have one of THE loudest systems in colorado //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif yes i said one "of" not "the" loudest.so you better get building:eek:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif so you must be older than i thought. you need glasses too:nerd:

i wont enter every show unless theres someone new there to beat.

and yes i want to bring the competitve edge back to the sport!

and there will be some trash talking. as with every type of competition weather it be face to face or behind close doors. everyone does it. including you steve. because ive heard it from your own mouth.

part of the fun is building your own thing, not what someone else wants you to build. my system is designed to anhialate ME. and if theres others that get to enjoy it with me than great, because there will allways be someone that doesnt like it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif so you must be older than i thought. you need glasses too:nerd:i wont enter every show unless theres someone new there to beat.

and yes i want to bring the competitve edge back to the sport!

and there will be some trash talking. as with every type of competition weather it be face to face or behind close doors. everyone does it. including you steve. because ive heard it from your own mouth.

part of the fun is building your own thing, not what someone else wants you to build. my system is designed to anhialate ME. and if theres others that get to enjoy it with me than great, because there will allways be someone that doesnt like it.
so what crap have i talk behind closed doors?????

why wouldent you join the shows? there wont be very many people to go up against you. there is you the burb and the s-10 as far as i know there would be nothing else in your class.i rember going to shows paying burping once then leaving for someone else to win. no matter what you do there will be someone there talking s h i t because you beat them. i tried going into the lowest class and still people didnt like it because i spent more money then they did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

SO WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS?
i bought his van that chevy made

i bought some speakers that he assembled

lets compare

you bought a car that a dealer made

you bought some subs that someone else made

THANKS DODGE, WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER POUND AS HARD AS I DO.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
He runs some nice stuff.. Needs mo POWA though

Thats the problem there.. I'm sure everyone will tell you this too. There's A; not enough people into the sport. B; not enough people with the dedication. C; it gets to expensive to rent parking lots and shop fronts for meets. D; people dont have enough money. And nce some people do show up and see what they go against, they sometimes never come back. My first show I lost to Joes daughterand I was a little peeved butit was fun. Great atmosphere and good people.

Colorado is just TOO small for a big car audio scene

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.